Yard Force Customer Support
If you require assistance or have questions concerning the use, application or maintenance of your Yard Force product please contact us:
Yard Force Customer Service and Technical Support
Phone: (866) 902-9690
Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm ET
Yard Force USA
3655 Kennesaw North Industrial Parkway
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Service and Warranty Support
Yard Force products are serviced either directly through Yard Force or at Authorized Service Centers depending on the product and condition. Please contact Yard Force Customer Support as listed above for information on servicing your product.
Replacement parts and accessories
Some parts and accessories are available at http://www.forcetools.co/
For a complete list of parts and accessories for your product please contact Yard Force Customer Support as listed above.
Where to Buy
The list of Yard Force retail partners is continually changing, and we are not able to maintain a current and complete list on this site. If you are interested in purchasing Yard Force products, please contact Yard Force Customer Support as listed above for the nearest retailer to you. Many Yard Force products can also buy purchased from a wide range of online retailers.
Become a retail partner for Yard Force tools
Yard Force USA Product Warranty
Please keep your original purchase receipt in a safe place as proof of purchase. Warranty coverage for
that the product was purchased from an authorized retailer of Yard Force products. Warranty coverage only applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable. Warranty coverage is only provided on products purchased and used in the USA and Puerto Rico from authorized Yard Force retailers. Products purchased or used outside of the USA and Puerto Rico are not covered by this warranty.
Yard Force products are backed by a Limited Warranty from the date of purchase for a specified period of time depending on the product. Please see the operator’s manual included you’re your product for complete details.
The Yard Force Limited Warranty provides coverage against manufacturer defects for residential use only. Commercial use voids the warranty. This warranty does not cover accidental damage, unreasonable use, normal wear and tear, neglect or non-compliance with the Operating, Safety and Maintenance Instructions. All service, outside of normal maintenance as described in this manual, must be done by an authorized service technician. Any unauthorized service or changes to the original conﬁguration of this product will void the warranty. All parts and accessories used on and with this product must be manufacturer/or and authorized by Merotec Inc.
The Yard Force Limited Warranty does not cover loss of use or other consequential damages arising from any of the above, nor does it cover repairs made or attempted by unauthorized persons. This warranty is void if the product is used for commercial, rental or industrial purposes. Certain parts, attachments and accessories are subject to normal wear and tear and are excluded from the warranty.
Service and Warranty Claims Process
Contact the Yard Force Customer Support Center toll-free at 1-866-902-9690 Monday-Friday between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM Eastern Time for service and warranty support.
Yard Force USA Service Support agents can help you troubleshoot problems over the phone to get you up and running as quickly as possible. In the situation where service or warranty inspection is needed, please follow these steps:
1. Contact Yard Force USA at 1-866-902-9690 Monday-Friday between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
2. Send in proof-of-purchase and serial number (if applicable) to conﬁrm warranty coverage.
3. If service or a warranty evaluation is requested, Yard Force USA will provide an RGA number that should be used in all communications with Yard Force USA and is required to be indicated on the product itself and on the outside of the box.
4. All shipments to Yard Force USA must have an RGA number. Any shipment received that does not have an RGA number clearly marked on the outside of the box will be refused.
5. All shipments must be sent pre-paid, Yard Force USA does not pay for any shipping costs for service or warranty evaluation. Yard Force USA is not responsible for any packages that are lost by carrier. We recommend that shipments are made by a carrier that provides tracking and delivery conﬁrmation.
For more information or to ask questions, please call toll-free 1-866-902-9690 Monday-Friday between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
Yard Force and Merotec ("Yard Force" and "Merotec Inc.") respects and protects your privacy. Merotec will never disclose information about you to a third party without first receiving your permission. This policy addresses the following topics regarding your personal information.
1. What personally identifiable information Merotec collects.
2. How Merotec uses your information.
3. What cookies, transparent GIFs, and log files are and how Merotec uses them.
4. What organization collects your personal information.
5. With whom Merotec may share your information.
6. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information.
This policy is subject to change so please check back frequently. Questions regarding the policy should be directed to
1. What personally identifiable information Merotec collects. Merotec collects information from you on assorted web forms including: quote request, partner application, contact, trial, makeover request, and feedback. In order to respond to your inquiries and requests, Merotec needs to collect basic information from you such as your contact information and the details of your request.
2. How Merotec uses your information. Merotec primarily use the information that you may enter on our site to respond to your inquiry or request. Merotec may also respectfully use your information (e.g. email address) to contact you about improvements in our service, special offers, and special announcements.
4. What organization collects your personal information. When you visit our site, unless you are specifically informed otherwise, Merotec is the only ones collecting information about you. Merotec may from time to time run promotions that may be sponsored or cosponsored by other companies. Some or all of the information collected on our site during a promotion may be shared with the sponsor. If that is the case, you will be notified prior to providing your information. Based on that notification, you may, of course, elect to decline participation in the promotion. As a service to you, Merotec may provide links to other sites from our site. Those sites are not operated by Merotec and are therefore not under our control. Their privacy practices may or may not be consistent with our practices.
5. With whom Merotec may share your information. Merotec does not currently have plans to "rent" your name or to provide any companies opportunities to advertise to you through us. If that should ever change, Merotec would only do so with your permission. You will always have the option to "OPT OUT". Though Merotec makes every effort to preserve user privacy, Merotec may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on our Web site. In the event that we go through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of our assets, your personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. You will be notified by a prominent notice on our Web site and an email prior to a change of ownership or control of your personal information.
6. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information. You may always choose not to provide us with your personal information. You may also "OPT OUT" of special programs using your personal information. However, without your personal information, Merotec may not always be able to provide you with complete service or any service at all.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
All other trademarks displayed on this site or through links to other sites are the property of the respective trademark owners.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, SUMEC NORTH AMERICA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SUMEC NORTH AMERICA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SUMEC NORTH AMERICA DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
The material in this site could include technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, any Merotec site or a site that is linked to this site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort [including, but not limited to, negligence], or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Merotec harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the site.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS, AND POSTINGS
All comments, feedback, submissions, or other information communicated to Merotec through this site (collective, the "Submission") will be the property of Merotec. Merotec will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and will not be liable for any ideas for its business (including without limitation, product, or promotion ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Merotec business. Merotec will be entitled to use the Submission for any noncommercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensation to you or any other person sending the Submission. You acknowledge that you own whatever material you submit, and use of your Submission by Merotec will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
This site may be linked to other sites and services that are not maintained by Merotec. Merotec is not responsible for the content of those sites. Consequently, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in sites listed on or otherwise linked to a Merotec site. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Merotec. Merotec makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site which you may access through this one. Please exercise discretion while browsing the Internet. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, solicit personal information, or contain information that you may find inappropriate or offensive. Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information online that information can be collected and used by people you don't know. While Merotec strives to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online; you make such disclosures at your own risk. We reserve the right to disable links from third-party sites to Merotec site.
This publication is distributed internationally and may contain references to programs, products, and services that are not available in your country, state, or particular location. These references do not imply that the Merotec intend to announce or provide programs, products, or services in your country, state, or particular location. Unless otherwise specified, the Contents on any Merotec site are presented solely for these purposes of promoting programs, products, services, and other content available in the United States and its territories, possessions, and protectorates. Those who choose to access the Merotec site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed and be interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of Texas, United States of America, excluding its conflicts of law rules. You expressly agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or action arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or your use of this site shall be filed only in the federal courts located in Texas. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Possible evidence of use of this site for illegal purposes will be provided to law enforcement authorities. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the use of this site. SUMEC North America can revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting.
These terms are effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate these terms at any time by discontinuing use of all Merotec Web sites and destroying all Contents obtained from any and all such sites and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof, whether made under these terms or otherwise. Your access to any and all Merotec America sites may be terminated immediately without notice from us if in our sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of these terms. Upon termination, you must cease use of the SUMEC North America site and destroy all Contents obtained from such site and all copies thereof, whether made under these terms or otherwise.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any comments or questions regarding our Terms and Conditions, you can contact us at: